Thursday, June 02, 2005

moments like this

Yesterday evening while playing with JD at home, he surprised me with one of the sweetest things he has ever done! Jayden has a little toy puppy that he loves! I was lying down on the floor using his puppy as my support pillow while playing "horse" with him and singing "we going up, we going up, we going way up high, we going down, going down......."

And like all kids do, JD got bored with it after about 5 mins and wanted his puppy back. So, I lied back on the floor again, not really minding the cold n hard wooden floor while watching a bit of "Big Brother"!

But JD quickly rushed back with a pillow, stood behind me, and said "there, there"....it didn't make sense to me initially. But soon I realised he has brought a pillow for me to lie on.....

Ah, is moment like this that makes my heart goes all warm and fuzzy! He is such a sweet little kid...love ya JD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home