Friday, August 25, 2006

Gold Star

Some people have beer gut, but my mommy and Wai Po thinks I have got milk gut! Ummm, all the milk is making my belly nice and round. I had my check up yesterday and my doc was totally smitten with me coz I gave him a wink, hee! By the way I think my doc looks like Tom Selleck and ehem, my mommy nearly fell off her chair when she first met him. My doc gave my mommy a gold star because I am growing well. I have grown by 5cm and put on 1.2kg in 6 weeks!



But I thought a bit of baby yoga might also do me good. Afterall, I am a girl, and needs to still keep my figure in check, hee.


2 Comments:

Blogger cat_aunty said...

Yaloh Chloe, you cheeks are chubbier!

Friday, August 25, 2006  
Blogger Vegie said...

Waa.... brother let you sleep on his tent mattress ah ?

Saturday, August 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home