Saturday, June 04, 2005

monkeying around


monkeying around Posted by Hello

This being the long weekend means lots of monkeying around at home, hee hee hee! I am in a cooking mood this weekend and has spend most of my day in the kitchen churning up dishes of all kind. But before then, I headed off to the gym first up in the morning at 7am, and obviously a better reason for me to work out if I were to enjoy some cooking and sampling, hee hee! I hurt my ankle a week ago while doing aerobics...obviously not paying enough attention in the class (yeh, blame it on the buff looking instructor). So, I am pretty much limited to upper body workout in the last week, but hey, at least I can work on my abs and biceps! Then I headed off to the toy library to get new toys out for JD and being a long weekend, means we need extra activities for this little tiger. Then there is swimming lesson for JD and today is daddy's turn for going into the water with him. I headed into town to get some fresh meat and asian groceries..oh and stop by at a nearby teahouse to take away some siu mau, har kau and char siu pao for lunch. And then I was straight into the kitchen making stewed beef brisket for tomorrow's lunch, beef casserole for tonight's dinner! I even got stuck into some blogging fun while the the stew and casserole are happily simmering away in the kitchen...and I feel so geekily excited about my new found blogging interest. This is too much fun! And when I needed a break, I was back into the kitchen again making banana and blueberries muffins! Ah, this is gastronomy delight! And where is the monkey while all these blogging and cooking businesses are going on? He slept for 3 hours in the arvo and was happily amusing himself with the motor race track and playing a grocery store person selling me oranges and apples for 20 cents for the rest of the day! Bargain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home