Sunday, August 27, 2006

About the boy today

The last 4 weeks have been great, with my big sista W and my mom here to give us a hand and playing babysitters to both JD and Chloe. It was great having both of you around, thank u! We have enjoyed your company and JD especially is missing his Wai Po and Aunty W.

JD asked me where Wai Po was this morning and before I could give him an answer, he was very smart to have found his Wai Po here ! He ran into my room in excitement shouting "I found Wai Po, I found Wai Po".

We spent the rest of the day potting around at home and due to seeing us wrapping Chloe like a 'sausage' when she sleeps, he also imitated by doing the same to his teddy too.


I found him especially helpful and understanding today. He saw me nursing Chloe this morning and went into the kitchen to give me my water bottle so that I could have a drink. At night whilst he wanted me to build blocks with him, he was understanding enough to let me finish off my dinner and quietly play by himself till I was done. And not only that, once again he went into the kitchen again to get my water bottle for me to have a drink when he saw I have finished my dinner. Sweet little boy!

And he loves his sister.


And the red house he built. He loves red! It's funny to see how he always pick out the red colour blocks first.


2 Comments:

Blogger cat_aunty said...

Hugs and kisses for you, JD!

Sunday, August 27, 2006  
Blogger Vegie said...

Oh no JD, please make sure your sister do not get near your "very" leaning tower of Pizza ......

Sunday, August 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home