Friday, October 27, 2006

Zombie

This week has been yet another challenging week. First the husband's work was busy which means late night every single night for the week plus he was also working during the weekend. But the hardest part must have been Miss C's sleeping pattern. It must have been the change in weather. First it was too humid one night and she had trouble sleeping. The next night it was cool and she slept soundly. Then the next few nights were a bit of a blur as I lost count of the number of times I woke up in the night, 3, 4, 5 times...I lost count. Last night I only had 3 hours sleep, wahhhh, I was like a walking zombie by this morning.

On top of that, JD had a tummy bug for 3 nights which means I also had to wake up in the night for him.

By this morning I could hardly hold my eyelids up. I almost resort to toothpick at one point.

So, I thought what the heck, enough of me being this disciplined, minimal TV mom. I plonked JD in front of the TV for an hour in the morning to watch his Play School and stuff whilst I quickly took a 1 hr power nap whilst Chloe slept!

Yes, sleepless nights I had a fair share this week. I am scared now. I am dying for a good night sleep. Pleessseeeee, Miss C, just be a good girl, and let your mommy rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home