Monday, October 16, 2006

My 30 mins "babysitter"

I got Steve the carwash man to come over and give my car a good wash n vacumm today. Since Chloe came along, I have just been way too busy to even wash my car. So after a while, I have bird shits on my windscreen, biscuit crumbs on the floor, spilled coffee on my handbrake, sand in the boot and just way too dirty and messy. Truth is most of the time I am either just too busy or too tired to even bother about washing the car.

Why is he my 30 mins "babisitter"? Because in that half hour, JD had fun chatting to Steve, telling him about the rain last night, playing with his dog - Sam, helping him to wash the car, jumping around in the puddle of water, helping Steve to fetch water for his dog to drink and all the while I sat on the front steps with Chloe drinking my cup of coffee!

I got my car wash, JD had someone to entertain him for a while, and I had a bit of rest. It was money well spent, hee hee!

3 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

So you must either pay Steve for the "baby-sitting" or jayden for the "car-washing", else you "untung" too much.

Monday, October 16, 2006  
Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

Now, you never know that you have to be good with kids to be a mobile carwash man huh.

Monday, October 16, 2006  
Blogger Vegie said...

Wah JD is airlifted !

Monday, October 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home