Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hallelujah!

For a while now, before tucking JD in at night, we will hold hands and say a little prayer.

It goes something like this "Thank you Jesus for the day, for my daddy, mommy and for all goodness in life".

Lately I thought of getting him to come up with his own little prayer.

And here's what he gave thanks for recently...

Thank you Jesus
... for the day
... for my daddy, mommy and baby

But here's a funny but a very sweet one
... for my Aunty Wendy
... for Aunty Wendy's hair
... for Aunty Wendy's nose
... for Aunty Wendy's ear
... for Aunty Wendy's eyes

And then he repeated the whole prayer for his Wai Po, for his carers Andrea and Suzanne from his daycare

Thank you Jesus, AMEN!

1 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

Dear me, very intelligent !

Tuesday, August 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home