Monday, October 30, 2006

3 Cheeky Monkeys

I had to help look after my nephew again this weekend. Luckily I had my husband to help me out this time. It's a fair amount of work to look after 3 kids. Especially to have a 10 months old and my own 3 months old that requires almost the same amount of attention.

The 3 year old is perfectly fine as he is more than capable of entertaining himself and can play with the 10 months old while I am busy with Chloe. The only hard part is my nephew, Jordan is a crawler but hates to be left alone. He needs to be picked up constantly and whinge everytime I am out of his sight. And I need to watch where he is as he could possibly crawl into any black hole in my house.

That aside, he is a happy little baby and JD loves having his cousin around.

I have helped looked after my nephew a fair bit now since Chloe came along. I kept trying to take a picture of 3 of them, but always have one of them sleeping or crying or something else.

Finally, we have a lovely little photo of 3 of them. Except Chloe does not seem to be too happy sitting among the boys.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Jordan: Hey look, that is a camera

JD: Silly you, u supposed to say cheese. Like I do

Chloe: Hey, this is supposed to my solo protrait !!!!

Monday, October 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home