Monday, November 06, 2006

My kids are good

Quietly I think I am getting better at this business with bringing 2 kids out by myself. Apart from the park, we have been to many other places including library, supermarket, shopping centre, doctors, post office. But I still keep the outing to a max of just 2 hours to avoid being overtired.

This morning I brought JD out to Wireless Hill Park for a play. Unfortunately I didn't get many pics of him on the playground coz another boy (looks a year younger than JD) kept pulling JD's hair and that puts him off playing. I watched from the side and noticed JD didn't fight back but exclaimed out loud "Ouch, he pulled my hair". Then the little boy pushed JD onto the ground again which resulted in JD getting a cut in his hand. Ummm, I wasn't happy about it and all that time the little boy's mom was too busy chatting to her friend. So, I brought JD aside and let him have his morning tea before riding his bike around at the park.

So, some happy shots of JD enjoying his morning tea of strawberry jam sandwich, cheese rice crackers, sultanas and a Fuji apple.


And good lil Chloe sat quietly in her pram, smiling, watching her brother running around, yawning before falling asleep for a good half hour.


Before we realised, we have already spent at least 2 hours there and it was home time for lunch.

Lunch today is lean pork porridge. I must say JD is at an age when he will ask to go home when he has enough of a place or when he starts feeling tired. He is good.

6 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

Great photos and good work, mom! You're doing awesome. I'm already panicking just thinking about taking 2 kids out by myself.

I like the shot of JD eating his apple :)

Monday, November 06, 2006  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Irene, thanx so much for your encouragement. Dun worry yet about taking the kids out by yourself. Get your mom or relatives to help out first. Chloe is 3.5 mths old now and I only started going out more with them both alone about 2 weeks ago.

Monday, November 06, 2006  
Blogger Vegie said...

Haiya good that Aunty W not there ! If not she would teach JD "death ray eyes" to frighten the boy and to make a stand for himself. Hehehehe what feisty
aunts he has.... let's consult Aunty S who started young at 2 years old fighting off two boys at Kindergarten hohoho

Tuesday, November 07, 2006  
Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

Well i think you will have more problem if JD beat the other kid up. But just to watch out that he gets bullied. So better attack first. ngiak ngiak ngiak..

Tuesday, November 07, 2006  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Ummm, I think JD was shocked by the boy pulling his hair because he's not used to behaviour like that. He kept talking about it last nite to his daddy and he told his caregiver Andrea the moment he saw her today. Poor kiddo. So Andrea advised next time it happens, JD should raise his palm and said "STOP!".

Tuesday, November 07, 2006  
Blogger cat_aunty said...

Hai, JD, time for the big boys' world! Must learn taekwando!!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home