Tuesday, June 07, 2005

rainy day

errrr..nothing new n exciting to report on these couple of days. It is raining cats and dogs here , wet wet wet everywhere u go! Traffic on the road was bad, sky was already dark by 5.30pm, but a perfect day to be hanging around in the house. But JD likes the rain though, he likes the feel of the rain drops n splashing around in a puddle of water...fun but not so good when he did it in the morning before going to daycare, doh!

Apart from the rain, I pretty much spent most of my day in the house and going through some old photos on the computer. But I came across this one that we took in Melbourne a few yrs ago. It reminded me of a cold winter day in Melboune and we (my sis, me and hubby) drove along the Great Ocean Drive searching for the 12 Apostles...it was one of the most wonderful trips I have ever had. It was a long drive, freaking cold but FUN!


The 12 Apostles Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey where are the interstate spuds?

Sunday, June 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home