Tuesday, August 30, 2005

so much on, so little time

I am having one of those days....

- So much on at work, so many things to follow up, so many things to finish off ... no time to pee, no time to make coffee, no time to eat, no time for anyone...pretty much head down bottom up. And the radio of the person next to me was driving me nuts....use a bloody headphone if you want to listen to music at work. Nothing worst than trying to work with somebody's crappy music at the back.

- Am feeling edgy because I couldn't make it to the gym. I really needed to exercise to relieve some stress.

Yes, am not in my usual good mood....very edgy! Grrrrrr!

I think I need chocolates, ice cream, chips, mud cake..bring it on!

But then, I had already started attacking the packet of Tim Tam, muahahahaha!

6 down, 5 more to go....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Humm. There goes the 12KM huh. According to statistics, greater than 30g chocolates in a day does more harm than good, one gets edgy and easily irritated after that. As long as you keep under 30g you should continue to be quite happy.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005  
Blogger Zilko said...

Hellow... Interesting blog... :D

________________________
www.armandoz.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2005  
Blogger cat_aunty said...

wah relax lah

Wednesday, August 31, 2005  
Blogger JJ said...

Ou ou, very sorry for you. Hope you have a better time today since tomorrow will be Friday . Well if this sort of bad days come too often, no good for your blood pressure. Watch out.Try relax or just eat and drink and play a bit
though it dones not seem possible. Try .

JJ

Wednesday, August 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home