Wednesday, September 14, 2005

foodie random thoughts

Lately I have been thinking a lot, and I mean a REAL lot about food. I am always thinking about what I could eat, devoured into, checking out food related sites, day dreaming about seafood, chilli crabs, Peking duck (this has been an ongoing craving for 3 weeks), cakes...anything you name it, I just feel I could eat the whole lot! BTW, it is not the "P" syndrome in case if you are wondering.

And today, I have thinking a lot about sausage rolls! I don't know why, I don't get it either, but I keep having the whole picture of it in my head. This little voice kept saying to me "Eat me, eat me!!!!" Honestly, it is hardly the kind of thing I eat on a normal basis, but my whole desire for sausage rolls was almost unthinkable!

So, what is so damn good about sausage rolls?
- because it is so heavenly delicious
- because it makes your tummy happy
- because it has got beef and is good source of iron
- because it has some onions n carrots and veges are good for you
- because Wed is hump day and I need a "pick me up"

Of course, none of the reasons above are good enough for a sausage roll...and after a full day of sausage roll thoughts, I am still going on about sausage rolls! I think I need to get a life, wahahahaha!

1 Comments:

Blogger cat_aunty said...

oh dude just go and have a dang sausage roll!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home