Friday, September 01, 2006

Bobbing along...

Today was a funny day. First day of Spring but it was rainy, kinda chilly! We didn't want to go out but I needed to entertain JD. He loves to run around but I need to get Chloe to sleep. So I put Chloe in my life-saving baby carrier, while JD and I jogged around the house singing to the tune of Baa Baa Black Sheep, Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars, Mary had a little lamb, Jelly on the plates, ABC, Incy Wincy Spiders, Wheels on the bus...

It was fun. JD was kept busy and entertained. Best thing was all the bobbing along sent Chloe to sleep like an angel!

And you know what, I came from not knowing a single nursery rhymes 3 yrs ago to being a walking nursery singing machine, haha.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Ah ha ! Looks like Chloe has outgrown the nursery rhyme of aunty W : "Woh woh woop... " or the "cha beh leow...."

Monday, September 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home