Friday, November 10, 2006

Story Telling

This is another post I reminded myself to write down.

I think JD has quite a bit of creativity and imagination at times. He is becoming very good at narrating events of the day to me and sometimes to his daddy. Each time when I picked him up from his daycare, he will tell me about whom he played with, what he ate for lunch, who cried, where he slept, what he did, whose mommy came first, who forgotten to bring his hat for play and so on snd so on.

A couple weeks ago, after getting up from his afternoon nap, he sat at his chair telling me a story about the 3 monsters.

This was his story.

"There are 3 monsters. One blue one. One green one and one red one. The blue monster would go "roar" and (clinching his teeth together). The green one goes stomping, stomping and eat mommy, daddy, JD and Chloe. The red one is cool. The red one eats ice cream. Slurp!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Hahahaha and red happens to be his favourite colour too

Saturday, November 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home