Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Bath Baby

Each day I put 3 drops of lavender oil, pop 3 evening primrose oil and a cap of her bath oil into her bath. So many types of oil my husband always ask, but lavender oil is to make her all nice n relax, evening primrose and her bath oil is to make sure her skin gets well moisturise and making her less prone to eczema.
And no, she doesn't cry in her bath anymore. She loves every moment of it.

After she finishes her bath which usually last less than 5 mins, her brother would jump in and make a big splash.
Bath makes me feel good, and I smell good too u know.

The bath makes me relax, maybe sleepy too.


Getting hungry too, maybe sucking on my towel might help.

Then, there is my famous "sticking my toungue out" look!

5 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla said...

Yah, it took us a while to decide on the name after she was born coz I thought I was having a boy. Then we had a few different names to choose from. So for a few days in the hospital, she was nameless, before we finally decided on Chloe.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006  
Blogger JJ said...

圖說:
1。 香噴噴小姐

2。 香不醉人人自醉

3。 肥美人出浴

4。 飢不擇食

外公問:為何茅山濯濯?

Wednesday, November 22, 2006  
Blogger Little Impala said...

You baby so lucky ah... got such luxurious hot bath. :)

btw, I laughed so hard at the comment from chiangsc (is he Chloe's grandpa? :P). His chinese is really powerful. All I think of is only "贵妃出浴". Haha...

Thursday, November 23, 2006  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Chiangsc is Chloe's grandma (my mom). Yes, both my parents very powerful in their language! I call upon them each time when we have to pick a chinese name for the kids.

Thursday, November 23, 2006  
Blogger JJ said...

原本是想到“貴妃出浴”,但想想當“貴妃”恐非幸運,還是稱她“肥美人”妥當一點,前途未可限量也。

Friday, November 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home