Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Blue Hands

Today being a recovery day for me, I pretty much let JD did whatever he wished. He wanted painting, so I set up the easel for him in the garden. He didn't want to paint with brush, but wanted to do "spray painting" instead.

Then he got hold of a tube of blue paint, squeezed it on to the paper, rub his hands ALL over it!

Honestly, I was worried that he was just going to rub his hand on my face or my clothes, hahaha.


And rest of the time, he entertained himself by doing hand painting, sponge painting and etc etc. He drew a sun and that's pretty much it for his art n craft session today.

4 Comments:

Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

With hands this blue, I can deduce one thing: you guys have very good detergent over there.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007  
Blogger Vien said...

Looks like a fun time; mebbe next time you can put a little apron on him.

Thursday, April 05, 2007  
Blogger cat_aunty said...

Andy Warhol, eats your heart out

Friday, April 06, 2007  
Blogger Little Impala said...

The spray painting looks fun! I will have to let Nikita try it once we move to our new house. :)

Saturday, April 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home