Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Autumn in the air

Autumn is truly here. The morning air is so fresh and crisp, the clock has been turned back, I can hear the birds chirping away, the night is definitely cooler, kids are dressed in super cute winter pyjamas, my jeans are out of the closet again, I love the change in seasons.

The new flower seedlings are blooming...

We can sit in the garden enjoying delicious lunches...


JD running around unde the glorious sun and immitating my "downward facing dog" yoga pose

I feel a surge of energy today.

4 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

Aahh. the changing season. My fav is still summer.

PS; i taged you, but no obligations!

Thursday, March 29, 2007  
Blogger jean said...

I love the pics you posted esp the flowers. How I wished Singapore also have 4 seasons. I just love 'em.

Friday, March 30, 2007  
Blogger Vegie said...

Kekeke Miss C you have spare tyre..

Friday, March 30, 2007  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Yes Jean, that was something I miss terribly when I was living in S'pore before. I enjoy the planting the flowers, nice to enjoy them from the kitchen window :)

Saturday, March 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home