Saturday, March 17, 2007

Censored Conversation

On Tuesday when I picked up JD from daycare, his caregiver shared with me a bit of his day.

Over lunch, she heard this little man telling his friends about this.

JD: U know, my dad has got a willy
K: My dad got one too
JD: Yeh, but my mommy and Chloe don't have one
E: Yes, my dad got a big one too
JD: No no, my dad got the biggest one
K: Hey, tat's not fair, my dad has got a giant one

Oh my, at that point, Andrea the caregiver had to step in to offer them one more serving of lasagna!

The stuff that kids talk about can be very amusing. And perfectly normal for them to be so interested in "human anatomy".

2 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

oh my...

Sunday, March 18, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow...very amusing indeed!

Monday, March 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home