Friday, June 10, 2005

sharing is caring


Best seat in the house Posted by Hello

Isn't it nice when someone shares something special with you. As little kids, we were always taught to share things around, sharing your favourite toys with a friend, sharing half of your cookie with your sister, etc etc ... and now that I am a mum, I tend to find myself repeating the same old trade. "JD, share your toys around" "JD, can you give mommy some of your cookies please...." "JD, can you give some milk to your puppy please"...the list goes on and on. Sometimes I go around wondering if anything I said get registered in his mind : ) Uh huh, you see, this is when I have once again underestimated the power of his little think tank! Well, the little ones have their ways of showing what they know in their funniest little ways!

Tonight while getting ready for dinner (curry chicken n rice), JD refused to sit down in his high chair. He insisted on sitting at the coffee table which I guiltily obliged (coz mommy has a massive headache 2day)....Fine, I thought! So, I grabbed JD's stool expecting him to sit down! He turned around and said "No mommy". Already struggling with a headache, I let it go...So off he went into the kitchen, brought out an empty tin with a HUGE grin on his face, and happily sat on the tin while letting his puppy had the best seat! I was stunned, gobsmacked and eventually walked away with a smile on my face.

And yes, there was a bit of "one for me, one for the puppy" going on during his dinner. Unfortunately, puppy need a bit of a wipe after that! But hey, it was cute to watch all that happening coz he was sharing and saving the best seat for someone special (though it wasn't me) hee hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home