Wednesday, September 21, 2005

me and the bus

There is something very wrong between me and my very diligent and faithful driver - the good old Transperth bus!

My story goes:

Friday 16th Sep - Bus was 45 mins late then got stuck on the freeway for an hour due to an accident, got into work at 10am and was 30mins late for a meeting.

After the weekend

Tuesday - Bus late again, coz the driver never showed up. Finally got on the bus but the bus tyre went flat half way into the city! Late to work again! Great!

Tuesday after work - Was already late leaving work and had to go pick JD up from daycare. Guess what, the bus broke down before it left the busport!

This is starting to become funny, 3 incidents with buses in 3 working days....and while I thought my fiasco with my Transperth driver is over...

I drove up to Murdoch P n R this morning only to find out they have close a big section of the carpark off! Great, I ended up parking illegally on the kerb!

This has to be the funniest thing that has happened to me in a long long time...but I am still going to catch the bus coz I am too lazy to drive into the city and spend $11 on parking everyday!

1 Comments:

Blogger cat_aunty said...

Sigh. Buses, can't leave them, can't live without them!

Friday, September 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home