Sunday, July 09, 2006

Almost there

I know I am almost in the last stretch...

When...

- I get up too frequently in a night to pee
- My belly muscle is getting sore
- I have great difficulty in getting up from my seat
- I can't walk 10 steps and not feeling puffed
- I am having strange dreams
- I just want to lie down EVERYTIME I see my bed

And I screened my calls for anyone that might ring to ask "Have you popped yet???"

And I feel like Humpty Dumpty!

Note - The pic was taken to exaggerate my belly size a fair bit...but when I last measured, my girth now measures 40 inches, muahahaha! Still a scary sight, haha!

2 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Wah piang, what an angle ...*LOL*

Sunday, July 09, 2006  
Blogger Vegie said...

Never mind loh. If hit JD, then that boy would learn not to stand too close next time

Tuesday, July 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home