Friday, July 07, 2006

Red face

I have totally got my days and dates wrong this week. Till yesterday (which was a Thurs), I went around almost all day thinking it was Wed! I had planned to return JD's toys to the library yesterday morning. So after the housework, I got ready, put all the borrowed toys in the car and off I went. It felt a bit quiet when I got there but thinking I could be the first one, I took out all the boxes of toys and waddled into the library with my very preggy belly!

The door was shut and I stood there wondering why...

Arggghhhh, you stupid person, it's Thursday, not Wednesday. The library does not open on Thurs! And I have got my days so wrong! Hahahaha, I felt so embarassed with myself, quickly picked up the toys hoping nobody I know see me...kee kee kee

2 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Aiyoooo aunty how come so blur one ah ? Must learn from Robinson Crusoe to carve markings on wood leow

Friday, July 07, 2006  
Blogger JJ said...

Hahaha, so office-orientated. But no harm lah, I remember the days but not the exact date like the 7th or 8th often.Not much better.

Friday, July 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home