Saturday, July 01, 2006

Simple things can just be funny

Every night after helping JD with his shower, getting him to stand still for just 5 secs to dress him is harder than looking past my big fat belly whilst trying to cut my toe nails! Last night, he was monkeying, jumping, running around naked after his shower - a sign of liberation I guess, ha ha!

So, I thought what the heck, I let him be and in between told him I would wrap a "sarong" around his waist. He found the word "sarong" very funny, broke into a belly laugh and posed for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Looks like sumo wrestler in the making : )

Saturday, July 01, 2006  
Blogger JJ said...

If he is so thrilled by the term, he can easily be taught Bahasa by introducing him more funny terms like sedap, siok, cantik etc. When he grows older he may be tempted to learn the language and it won't be too bad.He laughs like that and thus make us laugh too. So happy with u around I think.
JJ

Saturday, July 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home