Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Chloe - 2 weeks old

2 weeks on, it still feels so surreal that we have a gorgeous little bub. But I don't miss my fat belly because I enjoy more having the lil missy in my arms. So far so good, things are going along well, and we love having 2 beautiful kids around. I am slowly getting into a new routine myself, first getting up in the morning before the little munchkins do, waking Chloe up to give her a feed before waking up her big brother. On days when JD goes to daycare, I would spend my day quietly with Chloe, reading, getting the dinner ready well in advance, and having a nap!


JD is coping fairly well with his new sister, but his latest trick around Chloe
have been...

- Pulling off her blanket and beanie while she is asleep and declared "She's not cold"
- Sticking his face really close to her while she's asleep and asked "Baby, what are you doing?"
- And trying to feed her his breakfast cereals which I quickly and gently put a stop to


As for Chloe

- She opens her eyes a lot more this week, taking in her surroundings and noises
- Loves her sleep after a yummy feed
- And loves lots of cuddles

And I simply love watching her sleep, with all the gurgling and funny noises she makes.



4 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

She has grown very well and looks so much like her aunties when at babyhood.

JJ

Wednesday, July 26, 2006  
Blogger Vegie said...

Yes ah, which aunty ah, which one ah ?

Chloe is sooooo sweeet ....

Wednesday, July 26, 2006  
Blogger JJ said...

Got to check all the aunts' baby photo to tell whom the bay looks like now. Whatever it is, she looks so familiar. Jayden looked like Aunt J at one stage and now he looks different already.

JJ

Thursday, July 27, 2006  
Blogger Phoebe said...

Love the content look on her face when she is in your arms. Hope everything is settling well at home yah :)

Sunday, July 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home