Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Shopping mission

I went on a shopping mission yesterday and got everything I needed to get. In 90 mins, I managed to get:

- 2 sets of new pyjamas for myself
- An EL lip gloss and eye cream that I like
- 2 new business shirts for hubby
- Toys and games for JD including a magnetic fishing set, a spoon n egg race set, new paint brush, finger paints, craft scissors...all these for him when new bub arrives and for his upcoming b'day in Aug.


In a lot of the books I have read, many have advised the parents to get the older sibling a present when the new baby arrives, so that the he won't feel neglected or jealous. So I will be wrapping a presie today and get that ready for the big day.

I was thinking to myself last night, having the 2nd baby is a strange feeling. When I had the first one, all I ever worry was getting myself ready. Now that bub no.2 is on its way, there are other things to be organised with, like sorting out whom to look after JD when I go hospital, preparing the older child for a new sibling, assuring our love for him, telling him mommy will be away for a few days and the list can go on and on.

But the good thing is, we haven't had to buy any nursery products this time round, it's all hand-me-down from the 1st one which is really nice and easy.

Now, I am looking forward to having bub no.2. It will be nice for JD to have a sibling, thiugh it might take sometime for us all to get used to a new routine again.

Well, not to worry, as my mom always say "Cross that bridge when you get there"

So relax n be happy!

1 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

So you have got almost every item you want. Now relax and enjoy some leisure, uncluding that of your mind.

JJ

Tuesday, June 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home