Thursday, September 14, 2006

All Smiles

At 2 months, Chloe is becoming a cute lil pumpkin. Her cheeks are getting so chubby that I feel like pinching it. She is getting happier during the day and we are settling into a nice little routine. Finally after 2 months of her morning grumpiness, I worked it out that it was because she wants to sleep! Uh huh! During her nap time, I will be playing with my 3yo, fixing morning tea, preparing lunch and dinner, have my shower, do the laundry, blogging, call a friend, pay the bills online, do my tax and sometimes I nap too!

Best of all, we are getting lots of smiles from her.

Smiles of all kinds.

The "Full tummy and I am happy" smile to "Mommy you are looking very silly" and those "See teeth (gum) and no eyes" kind of smiles

Best of all the "I am just too cute" kind of smiles. One that would even melt a big man's heart - i.e. her daddy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Huh all the grumpiness just because she wants to nap *aunty W speechless* .....[ I think she loves to sleep just like her mommy ]

Friday, September 15, 2006  
Blogger Irene said...

oh my goodness. Look at those cheeks and the cheeky wink!
Too cute!

Friday, September 15, 2006  
Blogger JJ said...

Normally baby goes to morning sleep between 8:30 -9am after bath and feed, will possibly wake up at 11 for change and feed and go to nap again before 2 p.m.. Waking up at 3:30 or so, she will need feeding and cleaning of body and face and powdering . If lucky, baby goes to night sleep after 7 p.m. Your 3 yr old also needs to be sent to bed if he becomes very moody or crying a lot.He sometimes plays until he is too tired.

Friday, September 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home