Sunday, September 10, 2006

For your amusement

I finally bought a Phil & Teds pram since the expansion of my little troops! I need a pram to take 2 kids together when I go for my daily walk. It is cool, it is light in weight, great to push, and I get to choose one in Red. I am loving it. But while packing the boxes away this morning, I also noticed something funny!

It says "Baby NOT included". Haha, imagine buying a new pram and a baby comes with it! That would be kinda cool, not need to look like a rolly polly for 9 months...nah!


And then whilst reading an article from New Idea this morning, I came across this little piece:

"A happy marriage makes women look almost two years younger than their true age and makes men look one year younger, according to the Danish study."

Hubby and I looked at each other and agree! Muahaha, maybe we are in denial of our true age.

"Men can look one year younger if they have a stable partner, and become even more of a Peter Pan if they have between one and three children - the children will take another year off his appearance."

Wah, serious? That was my first reaction. I turned around to look at my husband next to me...and his response was cool - let's have a dozen! Brrrrrr...

Unfortunately, having kids don't show any ageing benefits for women."

Waaaaaa, tears pouring! Of course lah, with all the stretch marks, jelly belly, sleep deprivation and not mentioning the sagging boobs...how could we possibly look younger. Just wait, that's when one day we decide to visit Dr. Nip Tuck! Hee!

1 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

Waaaaaaaaah!! I totally want the Phil & Ted's E3. There's only one store that sells it here in BC. :) Let us know what you think of the pram.

Sunday, September 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home