Thursday, September 14, 2006

Me time

Last night, I went out for a bit of a Me time. Massage. It was good. I left both kids at home with their dad, whilst I closed my eyes for 90 mins, under the good hands of a "to-die-for" masseur.

I felt each knot in my neck, shoulders, back, legs, down to my hands and toes being loosened.

I felt like a new woman as I left the masseur's place, my skin felt smooth, my eyes felt rejuvenated, my body felt loose, my mind felt relaxed...

And I didn't get any calls from the husband

Till I got home.

The house looked like a tornado had been through.

Men.

You leave them with the kids for 90 mins, and they felt like it was for Eternity.

Almost like a punishment from hell.

3 Comments:

Blogger Little Impala said...

I have never tried massage here in the US before... :P Maybe I should try it one of these days. Haha... at least everyone is ok after the tornado strikes, right? ;)

Thursday, September 14, 2006  
Blogger JJ said...

Well go again when u need and require the young dad to leave u something better . Making clear your mind may improve your next trip out.

Thursday, September 14, 2006  
Blogger Irene said...

But, I bet you'd do it all over again, right? :)

Friday, September 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home