Thursday, September 21, 2006

A nothing much week so far

Nothing much to report on so far this week. Things are all over the place, my mind not quite altogether, feeling like going slow this week. So I have been staying in the house reading, playing with the lil queen when she's happy n awake, watching ABC Kids on the tv with JD, snacking on rice crackers n cheese with him, drinking green tea, eating strawberries, indulge early in some mooncake, playing around with the latest version of ACD Photo Slate and going through some of JD's baby photos.

Now, I can tell they both come from the same family : )

Have been craving for some delicious hor fun in egg sauce and fried chicken wings all week. I might just go out and get some tonight...see if I dragged me lazy bum out the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home