Thursday, November 23, 2006

I knew a secret! Neh ne ne neh!

One recent nigt, just as I was going to bed after feeding the baby, I heard JD making noises from his room.

So I popped my head in and checked on him. Perhaps he was having a good dream because he was laughing in his sleep. Maybe dreaming about lollies, cakes, fruits or all his favourite food. Maybe something better.

And then he started saying in his sleep "Where is Christy? Where has Christy gone? I WANT Christy!"

Wahahahaha, Christy is a cute lil blondie from his daycare. They started on the same day and have been going there since for almost 2 years now. She is 4, he is 3 but they get along like good ol' friends!

He talks about her all the time. When she went back to UK recently for a month long holiday, he nearly drove his care giver crazy by continually asking her "Where is Christy? Still holiday!!!!?????"

Haha, this will be the kind of story I dish out to embarass him at his 18th birthday. Heehee, I am rolling on the floor with laughter.

2 years ago, on their first day (11/01/04) at the daycare, Christy refused to take a nap. Instead she woke JD from his afternoon nap to have a play. He didn't get his afternoon sleep, and he fell asleep big time at dinner time that day. Well before dinner was even served! Haha, that was a change.

1 Comments:

Blogger cat_aunty said...

Show show picture of Christy

Thursday, November 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home