Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day

It was a lovely day.

JD had a lovely surprise with his new bike. He took it for a ride on the street with his new Spiderman helmet. Some of the kids on the street got a new skateboard, a basketball hoop, a mobile phone, some got a keyboard and all the kids on the street were running around with their newest present.

Chloe being the little darling she is, just enjoyed watching the festivities around her. Unlike her brother whom was going around shaking and volunteered to open everyone's present, she was the happy contended little baby happy to be in our arms.

We had a feast tonight. Fresh prawns, salmon, turkey & chicken sausages, black pepper steak, my homemade chicken satay, a watermelon & prawn salad and a huge plate of Greek Salad made by my brother in law. We finished all the food, no leftovers! Yeh!

Everyone were happy with their presents.

No doubt, with festive day like this, you always get some hyper kid whom have consumed far too many candy canes, overtired running around throwing a tantrum and being an absolute pain. Yep, we had that, and I whipped out my "naugthy corner" tactic and put a stop to any tantrums that might show its evil eyes again in the night.

Luckily we ended the night happily with everyone clutching their presents going home for a good night sleep...

I am going to have a good rest for the rest of the year and going on a holiday with my little family unit tomorrow.

I have had a great year 2006, with lots of wonderful events especially the arrival of my baby girl in July, my ever so crazy n loving JD who is still bringing me lots of smiles, my hubby, my wonderful family whom have made a special trip to Perth this year! I love you all!

Till the new year, have a good one everyone, with lots of love from us all here in Perth!

4 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Hey you got yourself a new top ah ? Hahahaha, JD what a grin! Miss C is so cute with here little cherry lips. And wom is like a big pillow for her...

The food looks yummy. What was for dessert?

Tuesday, December 26, 2006  
Blogger cat_aunty said...

Food looks great! Very OZ!! Hope you didn't tire yourself out

Tuesday, December 26, 2006  
Blogger Little Impala said...

Happy New Year and enjoy your holiday!!!

Thursday, December 28, 2006  
Blogger Irene said...

Great fun! Have an awesome holiday!

Thursday, December 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home