Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Xmas Baking

This year, I am doing something a little bit different for Christmas in terms of gifts for friends and families.

My kitchen Aid mixer has been working overtime, my oven has been baking hundreds of biscuits over the last few days, I recycle gift boxes, I got JD to help me roll the cookies dough into little balls, I cut the cherries, he helped himself along the way...all for the fun of Chrsitmas baking. I spent all my time in the kitchen the last few days, basking myself in the oven heat and while it was 35deg c outside. And I wasn't doing anything to conserve energy either, I had to turn on my aircon at one point to cool the house down.

Unfortunately, I was too busy trying to bake all the biscuits and forgotten to take any pics of JD in his little apron stuffing his face with cookie dough and cherries.

But here is the final product, box of Custard Cherry Biscuits and beautifully wrapped for JD's care provider at daycare.


1 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Wohoo, JD is the official sous chef of de Bakery Priscilla !

Wednesday, December 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home