Thursday, January 04, 2007

Hello 2007!

We have been back in town since new year's day but I have been busy cleaning the house, packing and unpacking, stocking up on groceries (again) and pretty much easing into 2007. We had a wonderful break but I shall blog about that later on when I have a bit more time. We spent lots of time with each other, hanging out with the kids, lazed around on the beach, building sandcastle, eating, sleeping, reading and bummed around.

So here's wishing you a good year ahead from my 2 crazy kids. Looks like we already know whom would be running our lives this year.

January will be a busy month for me as I having both kids with me full time, 24/7...till JD starts kindy in Feb. And if you haven't heard from me on the blog, I am still around but maybe just buried under the pile of toys, laundry, nappies, cooking, story books, playdough and anything a 3yo and a nearly 6 months old would play and do :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Round 1: Chloe 1 JD 0 ! Ting ting ting.....

Thursday, January 04, 2007  
Blogger cat_aunty said...

pyismInvincinble Miss C

Thursday, January 04, 2007  
Blogger Irene said...

Welcome back. The photo is too cute! Have a great January!

Friday, January 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home