Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday Crazies

I am a bit disoriented today, you know, just can't seem to find my bearings for what I need to do. Maybe it's Friday afterall!

We went out to do the weekly groceries, and stopped by at a nearby cafe for a coffee before heading home. Chloe was so happy after trying a bit of my blueberry muffin, and gave me this really funny smile. The muffin crumbs were all over her face. She is so funny!

And JD is just the same. I heard him ramsacking my kitchen cabinet while I was on the phone, then I heard a lot of giggles and out came him like this! He said he was trying to be Chicken Little with a baseball helmet! I nearly fell off my chair laughing and I couldn't continue with my phone conversation. He is my crazy kid.


Later this afternoon, JD wanted to race cars. He was trying to do a makeshift racing tracks with bumps and tunnel by stacking the sofa cushions on the floor. It didn't quite work.

So, I went through my recycled boxes and made this for him. I thought it was pretty cool and it occupied him for a couple hours.




4 Comments:

Blogger xxxloixxx said...

Cute!

Friday, March 09, 2007  
Blogger Little Impala said...

They look so CUTE!!! Even Nikita cldn't stop laughing when she saw JD's pix. :lol:

Friday, March 09, 2007  
Blogger Vegie said...

Muahahaha I think in the eyes of JD, everything in his world is associated with stuff in the kitchen. You better pray hard that Chick Lil does not attempt a Space Exploration in its next episode.... (P/s. I like JD's F1 race track ! )

Hey does Chloe has teeth now ? Is there wine in the muffin..she looks a little bit drunk

Saturday, March 10, 2007  
Blogger cat_aunty said...

Whoa Bathurst 2000!! Eats your heart out!!!

Sunday, March 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home