Sunday, April 22, 2007

My Morning Call

She was ready to play at 6.30am when it was still dark and cold outside. I wanted to snuggle up in my warm bed a little longer. I put her back in the cot after giving her a feed, but she woke me up again half an hour later. Thank u darling!

I guess she was my reason to wake up.

It was chilly this morning, the father n son were still sleeping, the street was all quiet on a Sunday morning, it was very nice to be out walking on this fresh morning. On the way home, we stopped by at the cafe to have some toast and my flat white.

The only thing was I discoverd that she has tossed her beanie out of the pram somewhere along our walk and I didn't notice it. So we went back the same route again, found the beanie, phew and I got an extra 30 mins work out :)

I was so afraid of not finding the beanie because her daddy bought her that just 2 weeks ago.


4 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

i like the beanie and the bug in a rug!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007  
Blogger jean said...

Chloe is so adorable all bundled up and sit there while you walked :)

Think maybe I should try to go for a morning walk with my lil girl. The fresh air must be so nice.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007  
Blogger Vegie said...

Miss C like candy bear - too sweet too cute

Wednesday, April 25, 2007  
Blogger kelly said...

I have morning walk too when I send Qianyi to school...but I would sweat a lot as the weather here is very hot. I miss the cold weather in England... Used to walk a lot there. Chloe looks so lovely sitting in the pram.:p

Saturday, April 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home