Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Chloe - 9 months old

Oh Chloe, she turned 9 months old a few weeks ago. Not the little baby anymore, but an active little crawler. She crawls, she stands, trying to cruise along, grabbing stuff, dropping them, eat, sleep, drink, a very happy not-so-little anymore baby.

She is at a wonderful stage of copying us. She waves bye bye by flapping her arms up and down. She will also try to give us a very wet kiss when we ask her to, hee hee. She is very vocal, especially when we are a bit slow with food.

9 months old and she is showing her character more and more everyday. A week ago whilst looking after my nephew, the 15 months old snatched a toy from her hand. I was quite amused when I saw that she gave him a look of disapproval, crawled over to the boy, and tried to get her toy back. She didn't succeed but she tried. Hahahaha, too funny but good for her. That's my girl! You go gal! Go

She has got 2 sharp little teeth, and she can eat lots of food with that 2 powerful incisors. She loves grazing on steamed carrots, beans, pumpkin, bananas, water crackers, toast. And she loves using her hands to try feeding herself rice and pasta towards the end of a meal. It is a mess but then she has got to start somewhere.

I also think she has a great sense of humour. She finds the buzzing sound of an electric toothbrush funny. She would sit on the floor and giggles every time I brush my teeth. She also enjoys watching her brother and I guess she thinks he is the biggest clown.

1 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

She really is too cute! Such a happy demeanor!

I like that you let her be messy when it comes to eating. I think it makes kids a less fussy-eater when they become toddlers.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home