Monday, June 13, 2005

not happy chappy

I have been down with a nasty cold over the last few days. It started with fever, body aches, headache, sore throat and now I have lost my voice and battling with a nasty cough. I have now resorted to whispering because people can actually understand me better that way than trying to speak with a croaky voice! I am not feeling that crash hot at all today, coz I cough so hard that my head hurts and my eyes get all watery....And the reality is you can never just lie down and rest like the good ol' days. You still have to get up in the morning to make breakie for your child, bring him to the park for a run, be around when he needed you, take him outside to have a play, make him his favourite vegemite sandwich, read him his favourite book and etc etc. (I am not complaining...just merely wishing I could have a bit of my old days back).

Best medicine for this cold: Take a sick day from work, drop the kid off at daycare and sleep for the whole day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so did you drop yr kid off to daycare and sleep for whole day? :-)

Monday, June 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home