Friday, September 23, 2005

TGIF

Friday always feel good and feels even better when there is a long weekend around the corner, ha ha! This is the Royal Show Weekend, and the Footy Grand Final!

Today is also my dad's birthday, happy birthday pa! My dad is funny sort of guy, he was always strict with us when we were kids, but love us to bits! And he is also a real doting grandfather! My dad loves JD to bits too and his greatest joy was seeing JD back in March when we went back for a holiday. My dad has a longan tree in the front yard, and each day JD would go to my dad's longan tree, pluck the fruits, walk back and ask my dad to peel it for him, ha ha, so cute!

Hub has gone out with his mates tonight, so me and JD had pasta bolognaise for dinner. I really wanted to bring JD out for dinner, but laziness got the better of me, hee hee! So, there we were, sitting at JD's table, enjoying a bowl of pasta each, followed with some watermelons and watching the lead up to the footy grand final!

And before bed, I managed to teach JD a few words in chinese
Wai gong - Grandpa
Wai Po - Grandma
Jie Jie - Sister
Di Di - Brother
Mei mei - Little sister
Yi Yi - Aunty

Once I put the little devil to bed, I did the housework for the first time in 3 weeks, hee hee hee! I gave the kicten a good clean, dusted the furnitures, vacumm, mop the floor, did the washing....and now I am off to bed, zzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home