Saturday, December 17, 2005

an early Xmas dinner


This year we will be going away again during Xmas. My sister is coming to Perth and we will all be packing into the car and heading off to Albany. That means we won't be spending Xmas day with my MIL and the rest.

So, in the spirit of good tradition, hub invited the family over for an early Xmas dinner. I was panicking the day before because I had not idea what to cook. So after exchanging a few text messages with my ma and sister, they helped me to come up with a menu:

- Potato, carrots, cucumber and apple mixed salad
- Fried chicken wings
- Minced pork and prawn on toast
- San choy bow
- Pan fried tiger prawns with chilli, ginger and shallots
- Stir fried mixed vegetables with chicken

I was knackered by the time I finished cooking. But everyone enjoyed the food and there was hardly any leftover. I love the tiger prawns the best becoz it was so fat and juicy just like those we get back home in Malaysia.

1 Comments:

Blogger cat_aunty said...

oh yum yum

Tuesday, December 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home