Tuesday, November 29, 2005

muffins galore

This is an exceptionally quiet night. Hub is working late and there is only me and JD at home. Nothing unusual, except for the fact that I have cooked, eaten the dinner and washed the dishes all by 7pm considering we only got home an hour ago. I couldn't figure out what to make for dinner tonight but the leftover roast duck from the night before gave me an idea. We had kway teow soup with roast duck simmering in some light chicken soup and serve that with some fresh kai lan. It was simple, delicious and easy.

And after sending JD off to bed, I thought I had better do some work, but alas, I got distracted. To do what, I went to bake some banana and blueberry muffins (sorry vege!).


3 Comments:

Blogger cat_aunty said...

oh yum yum

Wednesday, November 30, 2005  
Blogger JJ said...

Computer out of order so didn't see this until today. Muffins look attractive , like bakery made.

Friday, December 02, 2005  
Blogger Vegie said...

Hmmmmm...B-A-N-A-N-A...

Saturday, December 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home