Saturday, November 19, 2005

mini break - day 2

I was spoilt this morning. Hub got up to cook me breakie, played with JD while I got to sleep in. I should have taken the picture of the yummy breakie he made me, but because I was such a pig, I ate the whole lot before thinking about it, doh!

The rest of the day was pretty fun, bringing JD to another animal farm for a bit of play. JD loves animals, and get excited when he sees a bird, or a dog, or a cat or duck or sheep or cows and even gets pretty excited with insects these days in particular, spiders and ants. I have seen JD spending hours in the garden looking at ants migration, and talking to the ants "Hello ants, what you doing, bye bye ants, see you ants!". Kids are funny!

No doubt JD was pretty excited when he saw the little joeys and mama Kangaroo today and was hopping around everywhere, pulling out grass and gave it to the roos...hee hee, too cute!



1 Comments:

Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

JD got really cute shoes. Aunty shirley envy!!

Monday, November 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home