Friday, December 30, 2005

xmas with a bang

My Xmas morning started with a BANG this year! Yes, not small, but a big bang. The story was while getting ready ready for the trip to Albany that morning, I was busy geting all the presies ready to bring down for the trip. I was stacking one present on top of another on the table and while doing so, I accidentally dropped one small but heavy present on my glass top dining table.

What came next was like a slow motion movie, with me leaning over to catch the present, but being too little too late, that little but heavy present hit the table top and came a big crack on my dining table! Whoaaaaaaa! I stood there shocked before recomposing myself and calling out for my sister and hub to help.

Yes, my dinner table top was gone! Just like that! I felt silly, wasted to see a nice table gone in split second because of my clumsinesss! And when I opened up that present, it was one solid tea light candle holder that I dropped on my dining table!

Anyway, hub was really nice about it and reassured me we can order a replacement from the furniture shop. And not long later we started our journey to Albany. While sitting in the car, I couldn't help but thinking about what I had done and when I finally accepted that it was a careless accident, another thing broke!

This time my favourite little Canon IXUS 700 digital cam LCD screen cracked! Whaoaaaaaaaa (and this is by a million times)!!!!!!!! I had no recollection of how it happened, when it happened, and only discovered it when hub was trying to take pic with my camera! That was a second blow on my xmas day, whoaaaaaa!

By then, I felt shit and in complete shock how I could manage to damage 2 good things in one morning!

Anyway, after arrival back in Perth, we found out that the house insurance could help to cover for the damage dining table top...and errrr, as for my camera, it is still taking magnificent pictures, except for the crack LCD screen. Being such a good camera and such a nice b'day present from hub, I am going to get my camera fixed!

So, here's my "nice" looking dining table till it get fixed, ha ha!



And the cracked screen on my camera, whoaaaaaa!


But on a funnier note, this is what JD did tonight while trying to have some orange juice! Ha ha, hub spotted JD sticking a straw into an orange, and trying to suck the juice out! So funny, but yet so imaginative and clever!

2 Comments:

Blogger cat_aunty said...

adoi why like that....

Friday, December 30, 2005  
Blogger Vegie said...

Hahaha really fresh from the tree

Friday, December 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home