Friday, January 06, 2006

tonic up!

I have been feeling a bit weary and under the weather in the last number of weeks. If I ain't tired, then I would be geting the odd cold and flu. It is getting frustrating and this can't go on forever. Anyway, remembering what Mr. Herbie once said to me, apparently my "chi" very low, so very easy to fall sick. Therefore I need to eat stuff that tonified my blood and to keep my energy up.

So, after dropping JD off at daycare this morning, I came home to make a red bean soup with red dates and dried longan! It seem a little crazy to be making the red bean soup when it is 37 deg c outside and with full air conditioning on at the same time. Call it insane, but this is living in Australia during summer, ha ha!

The red bean soup was yummy, I had a small bowl of it after lunch and fell asleep not long after that. Lazy bone! But this is the last day of my break before going back to work next week, whaooooo! No more sleep ins and afternap snooze for a while...sob sob!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home