Monday, February 13, 2006

Shit happens!

The last 2 months at work have been hell! It sucks big time! It's been horrible! There was a new boss on the block, though short term, but it feels like I have been to hell and back!

My colleague sent me this cartoon this morning, which pretty much summed it all up.



Nothing u do is ever right
Everything u suggested was dumb
You life and death at work depending on your boss's mood
You get the cold shoulder for no reason
But everything she said you HAVE to do
Never mind if she has been rude,
Not to say the least bitchy
And you must do NOW

Bloody hell, it's been terrible...at least I am not the only one...but I need to venge my anger somehere. Or as some bloggers called it, kanasai!!!!

But, not to worry, it's not long to go, and someone else out there might have an even more terrible day than mine! Like this!


2 Comments:

Blogger cat_aunty said...

oh gosh did dad give u that clipping?

Wednesday, February 15, 2006  
Blogger Priscilla said...

no leh, I actually found the image on Google, quite funny huh!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home