Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Satisfied

The biggest part of my project was finally done yesterday. We went through a 6 hours workshop, running through the presentation, delivering the results and in between stuffing my face with coffee and muffins! I was knackeredd by the time it was all over and actually left work at 2.30pm!!! I was so totally buggered that I fall asleep on the couch when I got home and scared the daylight out of myself when I thought I had overselpt and forgotten to pick JD up from daycare.

I am still buggered...it will take me a few sleeps before I feel like a human again.

Today is a non-eventful day...not minding it at all. I spent my time catching up on emails and realised I was in the list of the worst email offenders at work. Hee hee, I have far too many emails sitting in my inbox, oopsy!

Now, going back to the question of how I made the Crispy Chicken Noodle in my previous post...

Steps as follow:

1. Soften the noodle with some boiling water
2. Next rinse the noodle under cool tap water to prevent it from sticking together
3. Pour some oil into the work and shallow fry the noodle in batches till it is just crispy
4. Stir fried the chicken and add in the bean sprouts, choy sum
5. Seasoned it with soy, oyster sauce and some salt and sugar
6. Thickened the sauce with some corn starch
7. Pour the chicken and sauce over the crispy noodles
8. Tuck in and enjoy!

Another option is if you haven't got time to shallow fry the noodle, you can get Yee Mee from the shop and just pour the sauce over it when it's done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Aiyo..."a ni chui kang" one ah ( Hokkien : a lot of work ) to cook this crispy noodles....

Friday, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Well Vegie, then the noodle taste extra good mah...after sweating it out in the kitchen :)

Saturday, April 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home