Sunday, March 12, 2006

What I love about HIM...

This is a belated entry...

It was hubby's birthday on last Monday 6th March! That made him a Dog Pisces as well.

What I love about a Doggy Piscean....

- Compassionate and kind
- Selfless and unwordly
- Reliable and responsible
- Honest and forgiving

I bought him a new belt from Country Road for everyday use. I think he needs a new one and he likes the new one for his birthday. He thinks it looks pretty cool : )

At night, we went to an Italian restaurant nearby for a little birthday celebration before heading home to blow birthday candles. I was looking everywhere for some candles which I thought I had bought previously. Unfortunately, after turning every single drawers out in the kitchen, we had to make do with a Wiggles Wags the Dog candle, hee hee!

Here are some pics we took using a tripod that night and my favourite was this pic of hub and JD grinning cheekily at the camera. I love them both...they made me so happy!


And here some are some shots of JD blowing the candle with daddy...and with zero patience, JD wasn't going to wait for daddy to cut the cake before licking some icing from his finger. JD, JD....


And as you can see, we are all very happy : ) Now, let's eat the cake, yum yum yum!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

JD looks like daddy! Hope everyone had a wonderful time.

Monday, March 13, 2006  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Irene, you not wrong, JD is a total replica of his dad. That was the first thing I sais right after I delivered him, ha ha. And he is the same with his dad when it comes to eating, sleeping, snoring....brrrrr

Monday, March 13, 2006  
Blogger Vegie said...

Hey, happy birthday JD's daddy !

Tuesday, March 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home