Thursday, February 16, 2006

Gone into retirement

After over a decade with me, my good old faithul alarm clock has decided to go into retirement! Yep, kaput, stop and ain't going to do its job anymore. Sigh, I adore this handy little alarm clock of mine. It has an illuminator light so I could actually see the time in the dark. Very cool then! My sis got it for me from one of the little shops in Northpoint Shopping Centre in Yishun when I first started work in Singapore.

I have given it a second go as hub very kindly tried to fix it for me the other night after another late one in the office. But, it moved for 5 minutes and mati again.

I guess time to get a new alarm clock...

1 Comments:

Blogger cat_aunty said...

ah well, it had been like, what, 10 years? Damn hardy.

Thursday, February 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home