Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Half monty

Yesterday JD got a presie from daycare. It was a toy watch but he loved it so much that he wouldn't even take it off even when going to bed at night. And he was so pleased with the watch that all he could tell me on the way driving home from daycare was "I showed it to my daddy!"

And when I wanted him to pose a few shots for me, this cheeky monkey could only afford to do this for me! And he didn't even want to put a shirt on becoz it was "a hot day" according to him. It was 38 deg yesterday but dropped down to 27 deg today! And it is raining now. Crazy!




Note - All these pics were taken while JD waited patiently for dinner to be ready!

3 Comments:

Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

Where is his baju?

Thursday, February 16, 2006  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Well, he told me "too hot" and insisted on taking his shirt off. It was a 38 deg day.

Thursday, February 16, 2006  
Blogger cat_aunty said...

It was the hottest day EVER or something....JD, next time you grow up we show this photo to your girlfriend!

Thursday, February 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home