Monday, February 19, 2007

Clicking Away

Lately JD has this interest in using my digital camera to snap away photos. I cringed everytime he opens up my drawer to get my beloved Canon IXUS 700. But then again, I think he is becoming quite good in handling it. When he finished taking the pictures, he will ask to look at them on the computer.

I saw him following his sister around the other day, and he took this.
"My Sister"

Then he lined up his Power Rangers given by his 外公 last year and he took this.

My "Super Rangers". (He keeps mixing up Superman with Power Rangers.)

The he took he lots of random shots around the house, and he likes this the most.

"My Mommy's Kitchen"

3 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Hahahaha praise the lord for inventing digi cam - millions and millions of shots .... even a 3 year old can turn pro !

Tuesday, February 20, 2007  
Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

maybe you can let him use the old kodak

Tuesday, February 20, 2007  
Blogger Irene said...

quite the budding photog!

Saturday, February 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home