Friday, February 16, 2007

Chloe - 7 months old

Apart from JD starting kindy, I was also busy preparing for an exam. It's been a loooong time since I last hit the books. So as you can imagine, it was quite a task for me to just sit down study, without the temptation of jumping on line to check out the latest blog, replying emails, or doing anything except studying. But I eventually studied in between kids napping during the afternoon and night time. Good news is I passed my exam and that's one big stress off my shoulder.

Now for the little missy at home. Yes, Miss Chloe, she is 7 months old now. She is still doing her commando crawl, but she is trying to get on her hands and knees. She is trying really hard, and she practices everyday by rocking on her hands n knees. At times she lost her grip and falls flat on her face, ouch! And she cry, real cry, with big tears everytime that happens. Poor poppet.

The most amazing thing at 7th month is the bonding between her and JD. They are bonding very well. JD would muck around, she will look at him, chuckle. And he will do more to make her laugh even more.



Another thing with her is she will protest if anyone of us snatch something off her hands - you know when she chews on a piece of paper or tissue when she is not supposed to. She gets horribly upset. Likewise if another kid comes along to snacth her toy, she will respond with the same level of protest.

As for JD, he is probably very afraid of seeing her cry. Each time she gets upset, he will run to her "It's allright, it's allright, don't cry, shhhhhh, sorry sorry!"

And on this month, she also started spending half day with JD at family daycare. The brother and sister go to the same caregiver, except she gets picked up at 1pm and JD at 4pm. Reason is because we are slowly easing her into daycare and as she gets used to it, we will let her stay till 4pm. I am a lot less anxious about sending her to daycare, as the bro and sis are there together, but most importantly is because I have known the caregiver for over 3 years and she has been looking after JD since he was 8 months old.

For that half day I have, I would be busy with all the chores in the house, my own work, catching up on lots of things that I haven't been able to get to. Half day goes really quick and before I know, I would be out of the house to pick her up again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home